Tuesday, July 22, 2008



I have been going to do this forever, but I stress about doing new things I haven’t done before. It has been so fun to read what everyone has been up to and see pictures of everyone. My life had been pretty easy going and laid back until about 3 years ago. In 1998 I moved back to Monroe and was hired as a teacher at good old South Sevier High School and have been teaching there for 10 years. My husband Trent is a self-employed general contractor; we own our own construction company – Builders Unlimited. We have 2 little girlie-girls who love to dance, play princess and dress up. Kinley is 7 and McKazie is 3 (It worries me to think that someday I could have a daughter on the drill team!)

My easy-going, laid-back life did a 360 about the same time we found out we were going to have our 2nd baby. I was 3 weeks pregnant when I found out I had a brain tumor – that was a shocker! We planned to have a baby, but not a brain tumor. We decide to wait until after the baby to have the tumor removed because of the risks involved to the baby, but we were shocked again when our baby had to be taken on life flight to Primary Children’s Medical Center where she spent 2 months in intensive care. Thank God for miracles -Things have finally started to mellow out at our house.

It’s been fun helping Kelly with the plans for our reunion. We have spent a lot of time going through old photos and yearbooks - The good old days. I can’t believe how time flies.

No comments: