Monday, February 11, 2008

FROM KELLY JOHNSON...

"Hi Everyone....I am living right here in my hometown of Elsinore, and feel so blessed to be rasing my family in the Sevier Valley. We spend most of our time keeping up with our four active kids, attending their sporting events, and other activities they are involved in. When my baby started school a couple of years ago, I ventured out into the workplace, and am currently employed at one of our local medical clinics, in the business office. My husband Jeff, has partnered up with two of his brothers, and owns a successful structural steel business. We will be celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary this summer, and look forward to spending it somewhere fun. We like to spend our free time in the outdoors, fishing, hunting, camping, and boating. I look forward to catching up with all of you...and welcome any suggestions you may have to make this year's reunion a big success!

Kelly (Johnson) Carter"

No comments: