Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FROM WENDY CARTER


Hey everyone! Wow, where has the time gone? I am currently living in Pleasant Grove. My husband, Shaun, and I have been married for almost 11 years. He is in the military and is currently deployed in Iraq. We miss him terribly but are expecting him to be home this summer (hopefully for the reunion). I am currently a stay at home mom to our four precious daughters. I also run a daycare out of my home, so life is busy and hectic at times. But I love it and feel blessed for everything I have in my life. I missed our 5 and 10 year reunions so I am excited to see everyone again and catch up. I hear that Cory Sorensen is a bishop now! What the heck? I guess miracles do happen in our day!! LOL (Just Kidding, Cory. That's awesome!) We'll see you all soon.
Wendy

No comments: