Wednesday, February 13, 2008

From Patricia Player Belnap


Hey!
I got to end up being a small town girl after all. We built a house in Enoch three years ago, and I hope to stay here forever. Blake and I have been married almost 12 years. He works as a manufacturing engineer at Lozier. I hang out at home with my kids: Sydney, Isaac, Brock and Derek. It's busy/crazy, but a ton of fun. I started teaching Sydney piano a couple years ago, and now I have 9 students. I guess you could say that makes me an official piano teacher. I am having a good time with that.
I will blame Michelle for our problem of never seeing each other. :) The good thing is that I have someone close that I know I can call for anything, even if I haven't talked to her for months. I also get to see Hyrum quite a bit because he's in my ward. Small world. It will be good to see everyone and catch up on old times this summer.

No comments: