Monday, April 7, 2008

Ami (Schoemig) Hunsaker


It has been so fun to read about everyone and see your families. Lance and I are living in Riverton, Utah. We have two children, Lauren (three) and Clint (one), they are such a joy. I am a stay at home mom and enjoy every minute of it! My husband spent four years coaching football at the University of Utah as well as working on his Masters degree. He finished his degree last May and decided that the many hours that coaching took away from our family wasn't worth it. He is currently partnering with a fellow graduate of SSHS and starting a new business and we are so excited about it. Because my Mom and my sister are still in Monroe I either see or hear about a lot of you. It is fun to see Casey officiating my father-in-laws basketball games. Just make sure not to "T" him up, it isn't good for either one of us. I also have heard that there is a "Cory For Stake President" campaign going on as well. I can't wait to catch up with you all and see your families. See you all this summer!!!

No comments: