Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kristi Christiansen (Wilkinson)

Hi to everyone! This blog was a great idea - I'm loooking forward to catching up with all of you. We have lived in Springville for the past 4 1/2 years. I work at Squire, an accounting firm in Orem. I really love what I do and the people I work with. This summer a group of us from work are running the Wasatch Back Relay from Logan to Park City. We have 4 kids. They keep us very busy with sports. The girls play volleyball 4 days a week from Dec to June so I'm looking forward to baseball season so I can be outside instead of in a gym! Unfortunately, I don't have any cheerleaders!! For the past 13 years, our lives have revolved around football. This is the first year since we've been married that Clint is not coaching. We are trying to get used to having him around. Cassidy is 15, Chase 12, Kilee 11, and Kambree 8. We love living close to lakes and mountians. We can spend the summers wakeboarding and the winters snowboarding.
See you all in July!

No comments: